Smart and Sophisticated
Modern Email Security
Today’s email threats move fast, and malicious emails look more and more like benign emails. Growing businesses need predictive email security – defeating today’s threats with an eye on tomorrow. Protect sensitive information, and your people, from unwanted and malicious email threats today, and tomorrow, with the latest artificial intelligence.
Cloud E-Mail Security
Predictive email security able to block known and unknown threats
Stop ransomware, spam, and phishing attacks
Protect sensitive data with email encryption and data loss prevention
Supports Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Servers, and Active Directory Synchronization
- Inbound & Outbound Message Scanning Scans incoming email before delivery - preventing vast majority of attacks due to opening unfiltered email. Scans outgoing email for keyword phrases like 'password' and recommends proper action.
- Domain / Group / User Policies Protect groups from outside senders, setup internal and external groups, and help organize your company's email service.
- Admin and User Quarantine Emails deemed questionable based upon policy are placed in a user accessible quarantine for review before delivery.
- Admin Allow / Block Lists Customizable lists used to access or reject messages from defined senders. Can be established company-wide or per user.
- 24/7 Emergency Inbox An online inbox based solely out of i-Filter, providing email access via the internet even if your email Server goes down or is otherwise inaccessible.
- Anti Spam Filters AI spam filter that uses advanced AI learning techniques to identify known threats as well as the never before seen ones as well.
- Delay Queue Protection from 'Snowshoe Spam' threats by queuing and learning the common IP's for the company and building a database of reputable senders to determine whether a message is spam.
- Inbound SPF, DKIM and DMARC Alongside our state of the Art AI filter system, we also employ traditional SPF,DKIM, and DMARC record checking, helping ensure that emails received are reputable.
- Display Name and Lookalike Domain Analysis Verifies the display name in the email in relation to the full email address to make sure no lookalikes are able confuse users.
- Anti Virus Filters AI filtering that scans for any virus, quarantines emails, and safely disposes of the virus in the secure sandbox.
- Time-of-Click URL Protection A safeguard against malicious hyperlinks in emails that immediately scans and rewrites links to protect users.
- I-Filter Sandstorm A deep learning system that provides the highest layer of security against ransomware and other sandbox evasive threats.
- Push-based Email EncryptionAn easy to use Outlook Add-in that allows users to encrypt emails with the push of a button, giving users peace of mind when sending sensitive information.
- Enforced TLS encryption Always encrypt outgoing email regardless of the recipients settings, making sure your security is not dependent on someone else's lack of it.
- Data Loss Prevention Specialized rules based on information in the email, domain groups, and users, which ensures no group is sending or receiving information that they should not be handling.
- Content control policies (keyword and file types Setup filter policies that allow admins to control inbound and outbound emails based upon specific words and dangerous file types.
i-Filter analyzes and rewrites URL’s the moment a user clicks on it safely and securely blocking malicious links and delayed attacks that frequently bypass most other Email filters. Our Sandbox performs this real-time and instant scan of all hyperlinks to make sure you can rest easy.
Emails can feel like a dangerous risk with how many external threats there are. Our i-Filter combats these threats with smart banners: Across every email is a banner that lets you know where every email came from and whether it is a trusted sender or not.
Secure sensitive data and make compliance easy. I-Filter Email push-based encryption automatically scans message bodies and attachments for sensitive data, allowing you to easily establish policies to block or encrypted messages with just a few clicks. Alternatively, give users the option to encrypt emails themselves with our Outlook add-in.
Your information is always at risk and even sending emails can be risky, but our new i-Filter allows you to encrypt your outbound emails and be sure that your message is seen only by the eyes you want to. Encryption can be enabled automatically or with a touch of a button making sure you always have control.
Search & Destroy
i-Filter uses O365 APIs to directly access O365 mailboxes, allowing i-Filter to identify and automatically remove emails containing malicious links and malware before a user clicks on them – removing the threat automatically.
Disaster Recovery and E-Mail Continuity
No email server is safe from crashing and crippling a business, but with our new i-Filter you never lose the ability to read your emails. We create individual email portals for each of your users where they can safely read any incoming emails while the email server is restored.
See the Future
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is built into I-Filter. AI allows i-Filter to be able to detect suspicious payloads containing threats, malware, and unwanted applications, as well as high-level threats embedded in documents, including ransomware. i-Filter detonates these files in series of Virtual machines, simulating a real end user environment where behavior can be monitored, delivering safe documents – not just PDFs.
The most advanced anti-ransomware technology available. I-Filter Email security uses behavioral analysis to stop never-before-seen ransomware and boot record attacks.
Block Stealth Attacks
Protecting employees from malicious website links, our advanced URL protection is out smarting attackers who slip phishing URLs past traditional gateways, delaying the upload of malware to websites until after the email is delivered. i-Filter Time-of Click checks website reputation before delivery and at the time you click – blocking stealthy, delayed attacks.
Trust Your Inbox
Phishing imposter defense with i-Filter uses a combination of SPF, DKIM, and DMARC authentication techniques, header anomaly analysis, as well as display name and lookalike domain checks. This allows you to identify and permit legitimate emails while blocking imposters – so you can trust your inbox again.
i-Filter’s global threat intelligence network ensures you won’t miss the thousands of new spam and malware threats discovered every hour. IP reputation filtering blocks up to 90% of spam at the door, while I-Filter anti-spam and antivirus engines catch the rest.
Protect Sensitive Data
Secure sensitive data and make compliance easy with i-Filter Email push-based encryption and DLP.
i-Filter was born to be flexible. Creating unique security policies for individuals, groups, or the whole domain can be done in minutes – saving you valuable time.
Seamless integration with Outlook or On-Prem Exchange 2003+ allows for easy and quick protection for email services you own.
Protect sensitive information with discovery of financials, confidential contents, health information, and PII in all emails and attachments.
- Granular control of data breach prevention policies, including multi-rule policies for groups and individual users with seamless integration of encryption
- Manage data loss prevention for email alongside next-gen endpoint protection